d18 Posted September 27, 2009 Author Report Posted September 27, 2009 OMG I know sterling. Not from real life, but from vent. You play on Spinebreaker? no, different sterling ;| and im not addicted to wow, its something i do so i can stay out of trouble. id personally rather play it and work rather than go out and sell oxy's and get high on a daily basis. still thanks for everyones replies
Djmixmasterkid Posted September 27, 2009 Report Posted September 27, 2009 If you're having any kind of sexual activity with her then you're commiting statutory rape/molestation. How about if you find a girl your own age and leave the minors alone? I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass. lmao True True its kinda a tricky situation, i was with a girl when i was 17 and she was 16 her moms was cool with it, i happened to turn 18 2 months before she turned 17 and like 2 days after my bday moms had me up on sex with a minor charges. We'd been together almost a year and a half so of course id have had sex with her so i admitted it to the cop and got a misdimeanor sex with a minor at freekin 18 yrs old and got community service and get this hadto pay 2k restitution. I know hundreds of 18yr old dudes messing with 17-15 yr old girl just i was one of the unlucky sob who got caught up in it. Me and my girl right now are in the same situation Im a year and a month older. The only difference is that I'll be 17 in November, she'll be 16 in January; this is my senior year so I'm off to college next year(2010) and her ass is out the window. lol I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass. Open Up The Trunk Pioneer P6000Ub H.U. Sundown Saz-1500D Hifonics ZXi 4410 12" Directed SX12D4 (x2) 12" 1500rms Sub x1 Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids Electrical Under Construction Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids) Official Feedback Thread Check Out My Music Page
St.Ides Posted September 27, 2009 Report Posted September 27, 2009 ^whatever you say cool guy TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
JZeFF Posted September 27, 2009 Report Posted September 27, 2009 This is being blown out of proportion... I feel bad for the guy... Everyone is making him out to be some asshat who is committing a felony.. Hes just a dude... one of us... who is in love. Love has its ways... Someone even accused him of Rape... Seriously??? They dated for 5 years.. The day he turned 18 was he really supposed to just say bye to his girl? Im glad i use this forum for car audio advice only... Cuz i have a hard time accepting other peoples opinions on this topic... People are burning him like they do other peoples "shitty" systems... Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
SQMonte Posted September 27, 2009 Report Posted September 27, 2009 This is being blown out of proportion... I feel bad for the guy... Everyone is making him out to be some asshat who is committing a felony.. Hes just a dude... one of us... who is in love. Love has its ways... Someone even accused him of Rape... Seriously??? They dated for 5 years.. The day he turned 18 was he really supposed to just say bye to his girl? Im glad i use this forum for car audio advice only... Cuz i have a hard time accepting other peoples opinions on this topic... People are burning him like they do other peoples "shitty" systems... I can only speak for myself....I have a 14yr old son and 15yr old stepdaughter (I've raised her since she was 6 months old) so my response is coming from imagining if me and my daughter were in that situation. I don't give a damn what the law says, as long as my daughter is a minor she will not be allowed to date anyone who isn't a minor, period. When she turns 18 AND MOVES OUT ON HER OWN then she can make her own decisions. Until then, I am the law! So I don't feel bad for this dude at all, my sympathy is with the father. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.