Jump to content

Every dude has moments... need help smd, please!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, first off... I feel so shitty right now. I know some of you will read this and say "wow hes a bitch, its just a girl... stfu already"... Anyway here's my story. I need all the advice/opinions/comments that can be given.

I've been dating this girl for 5 years(im 20 and shes 17). I'm the nerdy type and I try to stay home so that I don't get in trouble. I play WoW and use ventrilo(a voice over ip program for those who play online games). One night we had a party, me my girlfriend and 2 of her friends+ their boyfriends. I left my ventrilo button held down and got wasted as fuck. There was people in ventrilo(one of them being my good friend sterling). He recorded the whole incident, i got pissed off and started trying to feel all over my girl(dont ask me why?) and she kept saying stop touching me, get off me. So it sounded like i was physically abusing her... I assure you that wasnt the case. Anyway, the other night me and this good friend sterling got into a huge argument(yeah it was over the internet, sad i know). He called the cops(he lives in arizona, i live on the east coast) and seeing as he knows everything about me... he played the recording for the cops(where it sounded like i was physically abusing her) and they got ahold of my girls dad. her mom died when she was 13 and she's pretty much independent now. her dad has forbid her seeing me and she says she's going to choose her dad over me because hes the only one she has left(i dont blame her, but it hurts). what can i do to get her back? im madly in love with this girl seeing as we've been together so long.

Thanks for anything anyone has to say, wether it be negative or not...

EDIT -

Her and I are going out Friday, what should I do? Dinner+Movies is the obvious, but I don't wanna over do it. anyone have any ideas for some next gen shit that will blow her mind?

Posted

Well, first off... I feel so shitty right now. I know some of you will read this and say "wow hes a bitch, its just a girl... stfu already"... Anyway here's my story. I need all the advice/opinions/comments that can be given.

I've been dating this girl for 5 years(im 20 and shes 17). I'm the nerdy type and I try to stay home so that I don't get in trouble. I play WoW and use ventrilo(a voice over ip program for those who play online games). One night we had a party, me my girlfriend and 2 of her friends+ their boyfriends. I left my ventrilo button held down and got wasted as fuck. There was people in ventrilo(one of them being my good friend sterling). He recorded the whole incident, i got pissed off and started trying to feel all over my girl(dont ask me why?) and she kept saying stop touching me, get off me. So it sounded like i was physically abusing her... I assure you that wasnt the case. Anyway, the other night me and this good friend sterling got into a huge argument(yeah it was over the internet, sad i know). He called the cops(he lives in arizona, i live on the east coast) and seeing as he knows everything about me... he played the recording for the cops(where it sounded like i was physically abusing her) and they got ahold of my girls dad. her mom died when she was 13 and she's pretty much independent now. her dad has forbid her seeing me and she says she's going to choose her dad over me because hes the only one she has left(i dont blame her, but it hurts). what can i do to get her back? im madly in love with this girl seeing as we've been together so long.

Thanks for anything anyone has to say, wether it be negative or not...

sucks about all that.. pretty stupid to use the internet to get some one in trouble over some real stupid shyt like that.. especialy when your not even in the same state wow.. but thats just my opinion.. and well as far as your girl goes.. idk she kinda just doin that to get back at u.. im sure if she really cares she is not going to be able to just drop everything u guys had over a lil argument. and u gettin trashed and acting stupid.lol idk i was in a 5 year relationship a lil bit ago and even tho know she hates my guts , she has her moments where she completely forgets all the bs.. all im saying is its prolly just a phase.. dudes a douche for going that far .. ur luvvky you aint get locked up.especially with a minor.. and just be easy watch out and good luck wit everything.

Posted

If you're having any kind of sexual activity with her then you're commiting statutory rape/molestation. How about if you find a girl your own age and leave the minors alone? I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Yeah, you being an adult and her being a minor, that's going to play a biggg role with the law :unsure: but from reading that doesn't look like you need to worry about getting her back, you gotta worry about her dads attitude towards you, not really up to her since she's a minor

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

It all depends on what the leagal age opf consent is where he lives... I know here in PA it's 16, but the age difference can't be more then 4 years...

Back to the topic, if she feels the same about you then it will pass... Just let her know how you feel... There nothing else you can really do...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Posted

go to arizona and fuck up ur friend

I was thinking that myself aswell... LoL

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Posted

that was a pretty dick move on ur friends part.

i got a plan for you. start to train and lift weight learn basic boxing and grappling techniques get ripped like Mr.Price haha

you following... then install some 18's in ur car run em off 10k in a ported box wall if possible. once in arizona stop right in front of his house and blast a test tone sweep at full tilt or play the song "stickem c&s". let him come outside and charge that fucker and kick his ass.

haha i let my mind wonder a little to much. i dont recommend that since he seems to love to call the cops.

Posted

It all depends on what the leagal age opf consent is where he lives...

Well since her dad doesn't really like him and won't consent to it.. I don't see legal age of consent helping

that was a pretty dick move on ur friends part.

i got a plan for you. start to train and lift weight learn basic boxing and grappling techniques get ripped like Mr.Price haha

you following... then install some 18's in ur car run em off 10k in a ported box wall if possible. once in arizona stop right in front of his house and blast a test tone sweep at full tilt or play the song "stickem c&s". let him come outside and charge that fucker and kick his ass.

haha i let my mind wonder a little to much. i dont recommend that since he seems to love to call the cops.

:good:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...