Sonic Electronix

crown vic/24"s/air bags/now help for subs and amps!!!

Id want something with a little more than 1000rms...maybe the Fi BL 15"s...how much can you push to those subs?

I have two 15's on a sundown 3000 and if my clamp is correct they are getting about 1500 a piece. That is running the 3000 at .5 and having a box rise around 2.7, so just shy of 3000 at 3ohms. They can take it but i can easily bottom them out.

Just my experience with the BL's. I also play them hard as F*CK so that could also be part of it..

Edited by sodfamily

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

i'd probably go with dc lvl 4 xl's or the lvl 5's both are beasts or dd 9515's they both should be able to handle the power that you are looking for for the dc's ask rusty i'm sure he is on here or on caraudio.com and for the dd 9515's goto www.ddaudio.com and there is info on them there

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

good luck finding TC sound they went Bankrupt and if I was you Id throw more power at those mojos you should of bought the 4000D instead or just bought 2 2500ds

audiopulse.com bought them out

good luck finding TC sound they went Bankrupt and if I was you Id throw more power at those mojos you should of bought the 4000D instead or just bought 2 2500ds

ya they banged but i want louder. I was the first in florida to get the 2008 mojos and i wanted to get the 4k, but the memphis rep said he wouldn't sell it to me because they tested the 4k on them and they didnt last.

Edited by The Big Chris

no entire box is going in the trunk, gunna port it through the rack thing underneather the rear window. Im fabrictating a alt rack to add 2 more, and just got to get a longer belt.

I have a grand marquis..i have a question.. what do u mean... are u gonna port it through the read deck lid?

the piece under the rear window that the 6x9s are on...thats what I think ima do, gotta see tho how much room the 2 5 gallon tanks and 4 compressors will take up.

Edited by The Big Chris