Jump to content

TEAM TEX-FLEX!


cthedinger

TEAM NAME  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. team name

    • TEAM FLEX-TEX
      3
    • TEAM TEX-FLEX
      11
    • TEAM MIDNIGHT SUB-DUCTION
      5
    • Sub-sonic soultionS
      2
    • Ported Pleasures
      8
    • Hertz Real Bad
      3
    • Good Vibrations
      4
    • Really hertZ
      3
  2. 2. FINAL NAME (ONLY TEAM MEMBERS VOTE PLEASE)

    • TEAM TEX-FLEX
      1
    • PORTED PLEASURE
      3
    • TEXAS-NOISE-TOYS T-N-T
      0
    • TEAM MIDNOGHT SUB-DUCTION
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm down.

The truck is over at Ekstensive in Houston getting a stock floor body drop on 26's so I don't know how many of the 12's will fit when I get it back (hopefully all 8).

I'm in Rockwall if anyone needs a hand with the custom stuff.

System is in the sig...

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Posted

When I saw that a team in texas was startin up I thought of a sub shaped like texas...logo....I don't know I haven't try to make it just in my head...just an idea

kinda like a 3d texas w/ TEAM TEX-FLEX on a dustcap? im sure onfiregraphix could put it on a DC dustcap :D.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 662 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...