4 15''s B.P's 2kw Custom Box Chevy Suburban

Well Shit I got rid of my Type R's for a brand Called B.P's short for owners name Big Perm. all of his subs come with neodium magnets and a special motor to help push and knock harder. he makes 12's 15's and 18's all of them are Hand built so far cause he doesnt have enough money to get a good production line going. Im one of the Real Die hard Bass Fans up here and Im just trying to get our Name Known so Let me know what you think.

My 15's are Capable of handling up to 3kw a piece and have a exursion of up to 33 fucken inchs lol. and all of the 15's are Dual 2ohms

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Comment with FeedBack Im interested what you guys think about the Subs.

Thanks Trevor

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

videos are pretty nice sounds like its beatn pretty good... but how r u doing electrical wise.?

33"s of Fail? lol kiddin

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Depends when I play more C & S or slowed down I have power problems when Im at stop lights, but if im driving i usually stay like right around 12 almost, but my gain is only at 1 quarter turn up on both my amps, cause i havnt broken subs in yet. lol cant wait to see what they can do with 1kw apiece.

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Well Shit I got rid of my Type R's for a brand Called B.P's short for owners name Big Perm. all of his subs come with neodium magnets and a special motor to help push and knock harder. he makes 12's 15's and 18's all of them are Hand built so far cause he doesnt have enough money to get a good production line going. Im one of the Real Die hard Bass Fans up here and Im just trying to get our Name Known so Let me know what you think.

My 15's are Capable of handling up to 3kw a piece and have a exursion of up to 33 fucken inchs lol. and all of the 15's are Dual 2ohms

i call hella BS on that 33 inches http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

and you got pics of these subs? id like to see em on 3k for a song once and see wat happens

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Ive Seen 4 of his 12's hooked up to a 6k crown before. and why does every body get mad just cause theres new shit coming out? everything is bull shit now?

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Depends when I play more C & S or slowed down I have power problems when Im at stop lights, but if im driving i usually stay like right around 12 almost, but my gain is only at 1 quarter turn up on both my amps, cause i havnt broken subs in yet. lol cant wait to see what they can do with 1kw apiece.

hmmm...beofre u turn them gains full circle i would get a battery or 2 and big 3/ and maybe bigger wire im guessing your runing 4g?

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Ive Seen 4 of his 12's hooked up to a 6k crown before. and why does every body get mad just cause theres new shit coming out? everything is bull shit now?

hold bro, you claim these subs have 33" of excursion? get real my retard brother Bilo knows thats shit

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

who said i was mad, alls i said was tthere is no way those move 33inches lol nota chance, and i didnt say they could or couldnt take the power, id like to see pics of em tho.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

hold bro, you claim these subs have 33" of excursion? get real my retard brother Bilo knows thats shit

who said i was mad, alls i said was tthere is no way those move 33inches lol nota chance, and i didnt say they could or couldnt take the power, id like to see pics of em tho.

im not on no ones side in this but he said THEY ARE CAPABLE

so proof or not we will never know dun dun dun

although his electrical is no good.. those 33" are a no go with clean15.3 V. lol

BUILDLOG

x2

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived