Sonic Electronix

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know what you guys think I can expect to happen to my car with no sound dampening in it. It will only be temporary cause I WILL put it in. Just wont have it for a while. But I want to play some music. Power for now is about 5kw on 2 level 4xl 15's. I know its going to flex bad but it wont damage anything would it? Also check out my build! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=56238

IMO you won't notice what its not like to have sound deadening you will only notice the difference after you put it in.

it definitely helps a lot so get it in as quick as possible and if you don't enough for the whole car the least you could do is buy a door pack from SecondSkin and put it behind all your speakers and over the most rattley areas. that way you can tell a difference in your speakers right away

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

X 2 ^^^^^^^

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

nothing should brake unless u have a shity ass car 0.o (and u dont) so u should be good

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Do you just mean the trunk?

You have a nice luxury car, mine is somewhat similar, a 99 Caddy STS and under the trunk lid is a nice big pad of foam or something that came stock with the car, IDK if yours has this too but this prevents my trunk from even flexing, it barely moves compared to my last cars (88 Buick, 91 Caprice).

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Do you just mean the trunk?

You have a nice luxury car, mine is somewhat similar, a 99 Caddy STS and under the trunk lid is a nice big pad of foam or something that came stock with the car, IDK if yours has this too but this prevents my trunk from even flexing, it barely moves compared to my last cars (88 Buick, 91 Caprice).

No it in the cabin. My trunk is quite full already.

well even with sound deadening your car will still break some.

if your beat is violent enough.

you will just be eliminating rattles and stopping flex on the doors which keeps the flex to a minimum which keeps the SPL inside the car.

make sure to clean the surface and get it on with a roller so it doesn't peel on ya

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple