mxdustinmx Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 i just checked at autozone, and its 105 amp i think 01' Chevy Silverado 4x4 18'' Fi Btl Sundown Saz-3000D (Sold the system) New build coming soon.. Pics of My Truck
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 i just checked at autozone, and its 105 amp i think That is what I was thinking as well, I looked at a few different models and engine sizes and 90% where 105. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
abervintageman42 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 i just checked at autozone, and its 105 amp i think hey bud check out www.texastruckscene.com
mxdustinmx Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 hey bud check out www.texastruckscene.com I signed up this morning.. seems like a cool site 01' Chevy Silverado 4x4 18'' Fi Btl Sundown Saz-3000D (Sold the system) New build coming soon.. Pics of My Truck
abervintageman42 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 I signed up this morning.. seems like a cool site post up an introduction man, my username is the same there as it is here, people love to see the new peoples trucks, its a really laid back site though, they are one of the groups that show up at the meets in spring
mxdustinmx Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 post up an introduction man, my username is the same there as it is here, people love to see the new peoples trucks, its a really laid back site though, they are one of the groups that show up at the meets in spring I just posted on there 01' Chevy Silverado 4x4 18'' Fi Btl Sundown Saz-3000D (Sold the system) New build coming soon.. Pics of My Truck
HondaxPower Posted September 30, 2009 Report Posted September 30, 2009 wow, nice I never though kicker cvx's could hit so hard SAMEEE how many watts is that?!!? Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 30, 2009 Report Posted September 30, 2009 SAMEEE how many watts is that?!!? Do you mean how much RMS the subs handle or how much the amp is putting out? The subs are rated just like the L7's at 750 rms for the 12", as they are the round L7, the amp is just right for those subs. Also many people get the CVR's confused with the CVX's the the first is a 350rms rated woofer the latter is a 750rms rated woofer. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
TritonBoulder47 Posted September 30, 2009 Report Posted September 30, 2009 Nice bro... 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED Stereo: STOCK Emergency Equipment: Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson Performance: MOPAR Performance - Diablo 911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.