Thanks all!

hope your girl friend isnt 17........you know what im saying! If she is, dont piss her off.
nah dude if only if they are under 16 but ain't nothing wrong with robbing the cradle...

and LOL that you are excited about buying paint

Haha, she's 19! Cradle robbing what?

Actually she's only like 11-odd months older than I am, but she's two classes ahead of me.

And there's other crap I need that I don't like having to drag a parent around or go to Auto-Zone and get price-raped to get.

WTH kinda state joo live in? Anyway, happy 18th bro. I turn 18 this December myself, so I know how excited you get waiting for it.

Wisconsin SUCKS! Can't buy spray paint, paint thinner, resin, saw blades, damn near anything you need to build a box at a Wal-Mart unless you're over 18.

Too many projects, too little time...

big boy jail

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

Thanks all!

Haha, she's 19! Cradle robbing what?

Actually she's only like 11-odd months older than I am, but she's two classes ahead of me.

And there's other crap I need that I don't like having to drag a parent around or go to Auto-Zone and get price-raped to get.

Wisconsin SUCKS! Can't buy spray paint, paint thinner, resin, saw blades, damn near anything you need to build a box at a Wal-Mart unless you're over 18.

Move to Mississippi. They don't care. Unless you have a record, that is...

Reminds me of what my mom said (I got my first ticket in July, $104 for "in park after hours"): If you get in trouble again now it stays on your record FOREVER!

You think that's bad. If you get one major ticket in MS while under 18, theres a chance you'll lose your license till 18. It's not always going to happen, but it does.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Just got back from Milwaukee, she made me cookies! I wish I had taken a pic of them, but...well...I like cookies, so...haha.

It has been a very very good day today. Got to take a nice hourish road trip each way with the new bass bumping ($50 towards those was my bday gift from the 'rents, got the rest via installs and penny-counting) saw that special lady I don't get to see often, had some AMAZING 'que at my house for dinner and this year my brother didn't try to start stuff with me (last year my bro picked a fight with me and got me kicked out for a day...ON MY BDAY...he's 22 and real stinkin' mature...) PLUS no real homework for the night (ahead in music theory, test tomorrow in discrete maths, and french teacher won't be there tomorrow so no real class) so I had a very very VERY good day for the first time in a loooooooong time!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys, it means a lot to me!

Too many projects, too little time...

Yep that's right! Today's my eighteenth! I can finally buy paint without dragging my mom out to Wal-Mart!

lol, the hardware store here didnt give a shit when i bought spray paint back when i was 16. 18 now. :P

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo