Sonic Electronix

If theirs no hole in the fire wall then you can either:

A: Drill one

B: Run the power wire trough the door seal. (the ghetto way)

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

hopes it goes well too :) i know and i think we all do how hard it can be some times to do it the right way, if you are going to drill a hole i would say drill very small hole at first and befor double check best you can to make sure your not going to hit nothing and still have room to run you wire without in being close to manfold or anything like that then drill very small hole to me sure your in the right spot :) better to have a few smalls holes instead of a few big ones if your not sure of the placement on the other side of the firewall

There's always a way... just gotta look carefully.

If it's an automatic, see if there's a hole for the clutch pedal for the manual models, sometimes it's just held in by 4 little tags and you can punch it out pretty easy.

Otherwise look for where your aircon and main loom go into the car. There's got to be a few holes somewhere.

Hell on my Corolla I got 8 runs of 0 and 2 runs of 4 through a factory hole.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

dont be afraid to just drill holes...i'm sure i could've found a way to get my power line through a grommet or something, but why bother when it takes literally 9 seconds with a uni-bit to make a hole in the firewall?

p.s. use a uni-bit. buy some if you dont have them, theyre always useful and make the job soooooo much easier than a standard wood bit.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

got lucky boon..

on my liberty i did all i could to find room to run a single run of 2 gauge and i did all but take the motor out lol even tho i got the tools and know how to do so i felt that was little much just to run some wire, and like on my liberty the inside is way different then the motor side of the fire wall in some places its doubled wall of sheet metal, and has some 1/2" gapes between those walls. some car/trucks/suv are easy to do mine they didn't leave much room for anything else to be ran then again most jeep i've work on don't they tend to have everything nice and tight so you can go they some deep water without in getting inside.

but..... boon knows his stuff as well look where he tells you and if they isn't any room then your only left with few options to do it right, just make sure to double check and some times triple check on each side where you plan on running those wires be a bad thing is one of them happened to ground out you know :)

There's always a way... just gotta look carefully.

If it's an automatic, see if there's a hole for the clutch pedal for the manual models, sometimes it's just held in by 4 little tags and you can punch it out pretty easy.

Otherwise look for where your aircon and main loom go into the car. There's got to be a few holes somewhere.

Hell on my Corolla I got 8 runs of 0 and 2 runs of 4 through a factory hole.

what corolla do you have!? i have a 7th gen (94) and i found this one hole in the rubber up next to the brake that i peeled off and had a quarter sized hole in it to drill it looked like. then another one up above it which was like half a dollar bill in size with rubber that you can cut off.