Well today has been a bad day!

Well today was going good. I ran my 1 power and ground through my firewall. I have my amp screwed down. Power and negatives on the amp hooked up. I pulled out one of my subs and set it on top of the box. I had been parked on an incline and the sub fell into the box. At first I laughed. I figured well its okay. It didn't look like it warped the basket. I pulled it out just to check it and the basket is messed up, and three of the basket 'legs' are broke away from the basket 'rim'

So I guess I'm now fvcked.

One sub is fine, the other isn't.

I don't know what to do. I'm that mad I don't know what to do.

These subs have never seen power. And I have had these subs for over a year. It really saddens me. I should have placed it on the tailgate. I know its stupid and my fault.

So what can I do?? New basket and recone? Maybe get both reconed to handle more power??

Help me out guys.

I am not sure how much it would cost me to have these reconed.

I'm in canada so that poses a problem right there.

I think these subs could handle one amp per sub (I only have one AP3000.1D) as they are.. I would like to eventually stick one amp per sub.. But at this point I feel like saying to hell to all this crap. I