Virus scan keeps popping up.

Every once in a while I have this virus scanning thing pop up on my internet. For example- if I'm on youtube, it changes from youtube to this scanning thing. The only protection software on my computer is the Norton Protection Center thing, only because it came on here. I have it scan through everything a few times a day and the only thing that ever come up is a tracking cookie. Not sure what it is, but here is a pic of what comes up.

PopupVscan.jpg

Thanks, and if it's just a stupid pop up, then sorry for wasting time.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Scan it with malwarebytes.
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

X2. This happened to my brother and he clicked it because he thought it was real. Now the virus blocks everything from opening and deleting it (MSConfig, Task Manager, etc.). Make sure you don't click it! Erase whatever it is that's causing it to pop up before it gets worse.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

ITS A BOMB GET DOWN NOWWWEHEHEUAUAHHH

GET TO THE CHOPPA

I always used stop sign but with win 7 there was an issue but I can't remember. Now I use windows security essentials and it is really BAD ASS I have given it to a few people and they were like damn my computer was super fucked up and it fixed it.