Cavalier/installing Equipment/rear Battery Box/amprack

mmmmmmmmm........ started somthing................still on the backburner........ :)

that would be nice to redo the dash a little to match the other fiberglass projects

maybe a screen and then paint the dash blue and orange with mephis logo on top of the dash

that would be nice to redo the dash a little to match the other fiberglass projects

maybe a screen and then paint the dash blue and orange with mephis logo on top of the dash

Ive thought about more orange accents in the interior.........but im afraid itll fuck up the look its got going.......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

keep the blue but throw the orange and black on the outside prodominantly..........maybe add some orange trim to the guages.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

how was the numbers at the show last weekend?

heard from a guy at that show your car was impressive. and memphis was very well represented.

congrats and good luck on the rest of the build.

you guys should think about coming up to buggies n blues in mandan this weekend.

heard from a guy at that show your car was impressive. and memphis was very well represented.

you guys should think about coming up to buggies n blues in mandan this weekend.

thats awsome.......you just made my day...thank you..

whoi was it ...The red headed Rep from JVC...I didnt catch his name. But hewas a cool cat...I had a real good time..and the crowd responce......that I got...........

made all those hours of sanding and bustin my hump.....worth every damn second...ya know...

... when I pulled in.....there were a few people standing around...

I was runnin Paul Wall full tilt,,,,and half the campground followed me to the building...

a little later...I told Ryan and a couple other guys.... "ya know how....the roaches scatter when you turn on the lights"?????.............."You wanna see the opposite"........"watch this"

I walked over to the car...and started wangin on it.......

in seconds......... EVERYBODY flocked around the car....

I LOL'd............but it felt great...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

as for Numbers .....153.5 was my high...........consistantly........

my buddy Mitch...beat me with a 153.6.........and he was down 1 sub....

we were loud...also right up there was the Kid frpm SynergyAudio..in watertown...

he did a 153.1 i..believe...

so what did ,dude have to say about the cav...

dudes name is jamie he had the daewoo there. said he loved the killer install and cant wait till you "finish" the rest. it is pretty good knowing this aint the only place your hard work is appreciated. when i get a call from one of the boys telling me i have to see this cavy, and i live in ND. damn must be better in person!!!!!!!!

hopefully i can finish up on our shop builds and then start on my own. not that it will be comparable in quality as yours, but SPL wise, i hope to be close.

Archived