(CANCELLED)Another comp at Sundown One in Springfield, IL.(CANCELLED)

tahoexfixssd

Alrite ther is going to be another competition at Sundown One is Springfield, IL. on October 30th. at 5pm. It is a night show on a friday but if its anything liek the last one it will have a HUGE turnout. PM me for directions or information..... they did street beat classes at the last show with 60sec. runs

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Ill be there, but they also said that there would be a show car class, so that should be pretty sick. Registration starts at 5, but when does it end. I get out of class at 3:15, Leave about 3:30 and its about 90 minute trip so. Ill be there around 5, but ill still be able to register right?

add some glowing penis's

hahahahaa...yea i gotta agree neons are teh ghey

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hahahahaa...yea i gotta agree neons are teh ghey

just jealous yours doesnt look good lit up at night lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

An installer friend of mine who works at Impressionz in Champaign may be there too hes got 3 15" Kicker L7's, not my favorite sub, but damn did it get loud. I would say bought as loud as the Jl Audio Truck that was at the last show. And I think I may have 1st place in me this time :D Yay Me!

An installer friend of mine who works at Impressionz in Champaign may be there too hes got 3 15" Kicker L7's, not my favorite sub, but damn did it get loud. I would say bought as loud as the Jl Audio Truck that was at the last show. And I think I may have 1st place in me this time :D Yay Me!

I'll be your good luck charm.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived