Sundown Audio

fosgate daisy chaining

troy

say i get 2 t2500s and i daisy chain the amps. i only have to mess with the settings and gains on the first amp correct??? also the bass knob on the first amp will also control the first on correct???

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Yep the second amp will go off the settings the first one is set at.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

but when running more than one kind of amp say a mids and highs amp you would have to run a different set of rcas correct???

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

but when running more than one kind of amp say a mids and highs amp you would have to run a different set of rcas correct???

correct...

and i also had a question about strapping these amps... i was thinking about getting a few, and was wondering if i needed multiple remote leads? ive watched steves build, but didnt catch that particular part, if anyone knows, thanks

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

yea im pretty sure you would still need more remote leads from a relay. just do one ot the relay then as many as you from the relay

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

correct...

and i also had a question about strapping these amps... i was thinking about getting a few, and was wondering if i needed multiple remote leads? ive watched steves build, but didnt catch that particular part, if anyone knows, thanks

I believe he had sorta a line booster, he had 1 imput from the Deck, then it had like alot of outputs to go to the amps.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived