How Do You Feel About These?

8000watts

i wanted to get the alpine type r components but i figured since i have the resource (smd.com) i might as well use it! i was wonderin if they were good for around 150 a set?? if not, can u guys introduce me to some better ideas?? thanks

i wanted to get the alpine type r components but i figured since i have the resource (smd.com) i might as well use it! i was wonderin if they were good for around 150 a set?? if not, can u guys introduce me to some better ideas?? thanks

no??

Yes sir, the audiopipe 4 channel apf-1604 it's running at 4ohm per channel and doing 100x4 easly.

im bout to try my luck...i was tryna look at the O2 Audio and the other thing the guy was talkin about but i cant find n e prices on em...all the sites only show pictures!

im bout to try my luck...i was tryna look at the O2 Audio and the other thing the guy was talkin about but i cant find n e prices on em...all the sites only show pictures!

Well, I checked out all of the other caraudio sites first as well and alot of people said good things about the pioneers, I havent read any bad reviews on them. As long as your not clipping your headunit or amp they should sound great.

Archived