2x18" DC lvl 5's & 4 DC PAI-2000.1 build. *P.28 (08/7/10)*

small update. two amps fried so i'm down two amps and i have 3 shows in a week and and a half. I had to pull all batteries to test for a bad batt, and i am rebuilding trunk and amp rack. rewire some stuff. fun times ahead. and i have not that much time to do it all. lets do it haha. trunk is empty and started rebuild tonight, got one peice of wood cut and in. was just a base for the battery rack to give the batteries a little better seat then the metal. tomorrow i'll load the batteries back in and the clean up the trunk, prime part agian then spray a rubber coating in the spare tire well, drill a drain hole and then go from there. Lots of work gonna get done fast. pics a cummen

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

thanks eric, its all good though, I think my car should do good on just two amps though. I can drop each sub to .7 ohm and get the party started with 6 batts, talk about like no drop haha.

Bills

KwB

I just got caught up, basically having to read 22 pages since I'm a slacker. Wall is looking sexy bro, sorry to hear about the amps, but seems things are going well for the car mostly. I'm definitely interested to see what you have in store for the winter. Now get back to work :D

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

sorry to hear about those DCs. they had a good run for the last year!

im also sorry to hear about those batteries. it sucked putting them in the FIRST time, and i can imagine it hasnt changed much <_<

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

well, ill found out how much of a pain in the ass it is to do it all over agian. it will pry suck, but worth it. off to a dentist apointment to get some cavities filled and then back to work on the trunk.... No stopping on thisbitch

Bills

KwB

• 3 weeks later...

ok, heads up on stuff, car gonna get some work done. Sent amps off to DB-R the other day for repair, and then back to the build for finals.

I'm thinkilng a new trunk setup

Bills

KwB

Archived