2x18" DC lvl 5's & 4 DC PAI-2000.1 build. *P.28 (08/7/10)*

alright. well, here we go.

What happend was the week of MidwestSPL Finals,I was working on my third straight day or working on the blazer. getting some cosmetic things done and rebuilding subs and such, Changing oil and all good things i needed to to. Well. At two in the morn, I noticed my Tranny was smoking out a pressure release valve and was like FUCK. so i took it to a shop and they said my tranny was starting to go and was burnt up inside. So i didn't go to finals because i didn't wanna drive the 800mile round trip on that transmission. So i cut my losses, and bought new truck. The white on on first page is new truck. 2000 Chevy silverado C1500 ls 2wd tow package w/ overload springs in back, trailer break mod, topper, grill guard, running boards, w/e. lol. I ended up trading the blazer for that 92 mazda protege and i'm going to do a (planning on) 4th order bandpass with 2 18" DC lvl 5 subs with some "special"(cones with the stuff i want on them) off 10,000 +/- watts for SB4 and modified 2001-4000 usaci and extreme 3 and advanced 3 in MidwestSPL in 2010. I'll be running 6 Kinetik HC2400 batteries in back, dc amps, also the 4ch, I have two sets of Kicker ks600 6.5 coaxs for the front doors, each speaker is gonna be on about 100w rms, i still have two channels open on my amp. I may put somting else in, Idk. I'm doing a 300a DC power alt with external reg when they get done with them. The truck is just going to get a lil sq system for daily and maybe do some sq classes for fun. DC power 270a alt, kinetik HC1800 under hood. Batcap800 in back. Alpine MRV-f250 4ch amp on a set of Hifonics zues 6.5 comps in front doors, I have the sundown E8 prototype sub i'll run off a sundown 125.2 amp in a .6 cube box tuned to 30hz sub up port forword under my back seat. i'm still undecitded on my headunit in truck.

I hope this answers questions and such. Thanks for reading my noval. I've had a bad day today. so ya. In the mood to say anything

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

oya, I plan on putting a flowmaster super 44 muffler to a 4" tip on truck with a K&N coldair intake.

Bills

wow man didn't mean for you to write all that lol.

I appreciate it, I thought you got in a fight with your dad or something and you have to store your cars at your teams shop and hide the install or something....

Well good luck man, I'll for sure try to stay updated with this now.

I wanna see vids of that e8 in action once u get it runnin

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Ya, i did get in big fight with dad, we are better, but car and all work will be done at shop two hours away.

Bills

KwB

Updates? Where they at?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Kurt, I think you have finally went off the deep end. Not only do you own two cars, but you are going to put over 250 amps of alternator on each of them. One of them being your small sq build. That shit cracks me up man. Never have I heard of a small sq build with a 270 amp alternator. I'll be watching and waiting for your progress on these. Are you going to make seperate build threads for each vehicle, or mash them together?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

they pry both be in here because the truck won't take long. lol, and only reason the truck is getting that 270a alt is cause i had it in the blazer and i have it.

Bills

KwB

ok, so i'm gonna bump this cause i'm gonna post pics when i get home and this weekend i'll get pics of stuff.

Bills

KwB

well lets see em!

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Archived