Looks bangin man!!!

I wanted to get 15" BL this summer!

That thang really knockin that roof!! lol.. look sweet man!!

Some good numbers on that! =D

thanks dude, i appreciate it.

the thing about my box being higer then my back window does effect my class rite? i thought i remember hearing that somewhere.

nahh, i called and they said it is discontinued. so i got the hifonics xxthor from sonicelectronix (i had $400 credit from then cuz i retured a few things a while ago), but i wanted a better amp so i went to a guy in brooklyn than i know and he got it for me brand new for $800. wound up selling the xxthor to a kid by me.

why didnt you take out the spare tire? back when i had my cherokee, i just took out the spare so i could have mroe room for a box.

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

why didnt you take out the spare tire? back when i had my cherokee, i just took out the spare so i could have mroe room for a box.

Functionality would be my guess :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I dont see a 154.

Why is your box made from particle board?

And your top plates are separating, on the front side passenger corner. just fyi

yo man i saw that too i hope you are sure cuz it damn sho looked like it was separating to me

like i said to ray, both top baffles were not xactly the same as the other, i cut the top one a little bit bigger then the bottom by mistake so it might have lloked like they were separating due to a shadow. i saw rays message before i carpeted the box, and i would NEVER let that happen. i would never half ass anything i do on my car. i checked all the corners, both top plates(all sides) and there was no separating whatsoever. even if by some stange reason i missed it i routered all the corners on it so now every edge is rounded and even. i would never let somthing so bad happen to one of the boxes i build. Its already carpeted, as i type this, and im working on the Fi embossed logo that im going to put on the front of the box.

Archived