How the hell do you open the doors?

We open our doors with our superior mental power. The question is, How do YOU open your doors? ... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I use my remote to pop them open. I'll have to try that mental thing. Do I have to get my doors shaved in order to do it?

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

I use my remote to pop them open. I'll have to try that mental thing. Do I have to get my doors shaved in order to do it?

LOL. I was just kidding. The same way you open yours, with door poppers. They usually come with whatever kit you buy to shave your doorhandles. I think the only difference is, you need an etra motor to open the lock. I'm not sure, though.

15.4" widescreen

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

looks good matt you gotta do my tailgate and roll pan asap!! hahaha

i was gonna talk to you about when you wanted to do it but you cut out of lowes beofre i could as haha

text me 916-606-2386

we can go over some details hahaha

:)

Roseville, CA

LOL. I was just kidding. The same way you open yours, with door poppers. They usually come with whatever kit you buy to shave your doorhandles. I think the only difference is, you need an etra motor to open the lock. I'm not sure, though.

hahaha I know. looool I was kidding about the door poppers, I wish I could have them.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

I was gunna say on that truck, since the rear is shaved, suicide the rear doors and have solenoids to pop the rear doors, or do a handle like on the ext cab pickup where you gotta open the front door to get to it. solenoid would be the way id do it if it were me (wanted to suicide the rear doors of my blazer but never did it).

Truck looks damn good tho.

actually, been thinking about that. found an article not too long ago where they made the doors tuck into the body, like the front, instead of swinging away from the body with the stamped out suicide hinges they have everywhere else. so as soon as I can get ahold of the guy who wrote the article, will find out who did it and if they are up to making more hinges

i like my hoes shaved....

Posted Image

man, I keep catching myself checking out that front bumper, and always wondered what it would look like with our cowl hoods.....now after seeing yours.....guess what my next purchase will be :spiteful:

i shaved my AM/Fm ant. rear windsheild wiper,roof rack

But DONT dare to touch my handles

wish i lived closer tho :/ 48 pack of bud

and i would have caddy lights on my B and shaved handles :D

I forgot all about my ant hole....and my third brakelight....better get on it huh? LOL

How the hell do you open the doors?

What he said

V

We open our doors with our superior mental power. The question is, How do YOU open your doors? ... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

do you find that you get a headache when you have to mentally open the doors over and over again.....lol

looks good matt you gotta do my tailgate and roll pan asap!! hahaha

i was gonna talk to you about when you wanted to do it but you cut out of lowes beofre i could as haha

text me 916-606-2386

we can go over some details hahaha

:)

no prob, just saved your number, gots a couple jobs this week, and doing johns vic tomorrow night, if you want to come by and bullshit while I smooth out his po po lights....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

actually, been thinking about that. found an article not too long ago where they made the doors tuck into the body, like the front, instead of swinging away from the body with the stamped out suicide hinges they have everywhere else. so as soon as I can get ahold of the guy who wrote the article, will find out who did it and if they are up to making more hinges

man, I keep catching myself checking out that front bumper, and always wondered what it would look like with our cowl hoods.....now after seeing yours.....guess what my next purchase will be :spiteful:

I forgot all about my ant hole....and my third brakelight....better get on it huh? LOL

What he said

V

do you find that you get a headache when you have to mentally open the doors over and over again.....lol

no prob, just saved your number, gots a couple jobs this week, and doing johns vic tomorrow night, if you want to come by and bullshit while I smooth out his po po lights....

Nope. I train my mind for 1 hour everyday. I can already lift a 50 pound weight, and I started a week ago!! :shok: LOL.

15.4" widescreen

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

ill have to do that so i can check your shit out and we can get a game plan together

sound cool....?

Roseville, CA

Nope. I train my mind for 1 hour everyday. I can already lift a 50 pound weight, and I started a week ago!! :shok: LOL.

holy crap, must be from all the hot chicks you got helping you with your http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif jedi powas-lol

and from above, i removed all the door lock stuff from the shaved doors, less to rattle, and without handles, who needs locks:)

you ever wrap your doors? cant wait to start mine.......rings are already made, just waitng for time and money.....

ill have to do that so i can check your shit out and we can get a game plan together

sound cool....?

will let you know, he thinks he may be busy this week. he will let me know when he has some time.....will pass the info to you then.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived