So, after getting with a couple friends here, john, logan, kasey, vern, ect....and after talking to Big Steve Himself, I realize that there are alot of people that are still into smoothing out their rides. Its always kinda been something I just did to my own, but wanting to help out my fellow smd members! let me know what you need, im sure we can work something out. Can also do bodywork, paint, (not the whole car, but you know what I mean.....) also welding....brackets, frames for your batts....whatever you can think up.

had the day to my self today, so shaved the two back doors just for shits and giggles. also have caddy taillights, rollpan, shaved tailgate, and will be completely shaving everything else soon enough.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

so I will be calling you soon Steve, to catch you on your way from work to inspect mine before we do yours http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

and mods, I dont mean to cross any lines, if this is a no-no, let me know:)

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

damn that looks sick. your truck altogether is done nicely.

one question, if i wanted to suicide my rear doors and just put the handle on the other side instead of shaving it off, how hard would that be?

:)

damn that looks sick. your truck altogether is done nicely.

one question, if i wanted to suicide my rear doors and just put the handle on the other side instead of shaving it off, how hard would that be?

I havent done suicide doors yet. Id imagine it wouldnt be that difficult for my doors. just swap passenger side and drivers side handles, cut handle opening out and graft into front of door, same patch that was cut can fill in where handle was initially. hardest part would be setting up your factory latches for the opposite side of the door....

think i'd just suicide it, shave the handle, and go with an aftermarket latch set-up

sorry, left this part out....thanks for the comments :D

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I havent done suicide doors yet. Id imagine it wouldnt be that difficult for my doors. just swap passenger side and drivers side handles, cut handle opening out and graft into front of door, same patch that was cut can fill in where handle was initially. hardest part would be setting up your factory latches for the opposite side of the door....

think i'd just suicide it, shave the handle, and go with an aftermarket latch set-up

sorry, left this part out....thanks for the comments :D

I was gunna say on that truck, since the rear is shaved, suicide the rear doors and have solenoids to pop the rear doors, or do a handle like on the ext cab pickup where you gotta open the front door to get to it. solenoid would be the way id do it if it were me (wanted to suicide the rear doors of my blazer but never did it).

Truck looks damn good tho.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i got my shave on. no roof rack, 3rd brake light, and handles.

theres no stupid thing on top of thos where i can embed the image. so ill post it later.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i shaved my AM/Fm ant. rear windsheild wiper,roof rack

But DONT dare to touch my handles

wish i lived closer tho :/ 48 pack of bud

and i would have caddy lights on my B and shaved handles :D

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's