Guest 90accordman Posted September 20, 2006 Report Posted September 20, 2006 oh lol for some reason i was thinking mt :-[ Kinda figured that, not many people at all have heard a MX. Quote
David Posted September 20, 2006 Report Posted September 20, 2006 Id love to hear it 90, i heard some sx's this past weekend and I was Impressed to say the least, they got loud and sounded pretty decent. I have heard the MT's and well they souned so Damn Good for a SPL sub Im getting a pair, I would love to hear your XXX and MX. Next time you get up to sac I would like a Demo. Quote
BumpinLow Posted September 21, 2006 Author Report Posted September 21, 2006 Yeah, I don't need an insanely loud ride. The truck will be for show and summer driving. 2 MX 12's or 15's or 2 XXX 12's or 15's will be good enough. My goal is to have the best sound possible while still gettin' a little bit loud. Quote
Guest 90accordman Posted September 21, 2006 Report Posted September 21, 2006 Id love to hear it 90, i heard some sx's this past weekend and I was Impressed to say the least, they got loud and sounded pretty decent. I have heard the MT's and well they souned so Damn Good for a SPL sub Im getting a pair, I would love to hear your XXX and MX. Next time you get up to sac I would like a Demo. By then i should have a new car and totally different install. will be eunning 2 MX 12s and 2 vx2200d's Quote
pstone11 Posted September 21, 2006 Report Posted September 21, 2006 The only thing you're forgetting is a mini-bar...................and strippers, lots of em' Quote Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Splmonster Posted September 25, 2006 Report Posted September 25, 2006 For the Ipod you only need the Clarion Ipod Cord and thats it, with that unit I have the same one. No Ipod Inter-face is needed. :^ Quote 00 Nissan Maxima GLE Fully Loaded (Just got about 3 weeks ago)http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2457958
Splmonster Posted September 25, 2006 Report Posted September 25, 2006 Thanks :^ Not a problem bro, enjoy! It's one nice Unit :^ :^ :^ Quote 00 Nissan Maxima GLE Fully Loaded (Just got about 3 weeks ago)http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2457958
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.