Sundown Audio

Pca3500d

jcm1689

browse ebay and you might find some, thats about the only place i can think of to look since they are discontinued because of the year model. Also you might be able to find a set of X7's on ebay. But you will always think in the back of your mind with them, "i hope mine doesn't catch on fire." since they had that problem with the first batch.

ya well the x7 is $450 on ebay so thats out. and i could only find 1 1501Bd and that is to bid on.....i think i would rather just get new amps so that i hopefully wont have to worry about anything going wrong with them.....plus i have this thing about having all my amps match and then i would need to find 2 oldschool 4 channels and a 2 channel that matched.

they are not hard to come by for those series of amps... thats why i have so many of the rf amps i have so all of em match.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

they are not hard to come by for those series of amps... thats why i have so many of the rf amps i have so all of em match.

alright i guess ill have to look into that more then......i would really like to keep everything all rockford (with the exception of the Fi's) anyways. my 4 component sets and the 8's in the doors and 10 in the console will all be rockford anyways.....thanks for the help