Sonic Electronix

I was driving today, Bumping to my music when i smelled something burning,so i pulled over and smelled the amp which had a weird smell to it but it never cut out or anything. I have a Mb Quart DSC 1000.1. Anyone have an idea on it.

jrplayer36

I was driving today, Bumping to my music when i smelled something burning,so i pulled over and smelled the amp which had a weird smell to it but it never cut out or anything. I have a Mb Quart DSC 1000.1. Anyone have an idea on it.
Edited by jrplayer35

jrplayer36

My buddy has one and it never has given him any problems, even with him being a dumbass. He has his amp in the spare tire well and it slides around and bangs on everything, he didnt like the black so he spray painted it white, and alot of other crap. So I would say it is pretty reliable given what he has done to it.

The same buddy has a early 90's 2 door Tahoe, and he has his 2 12" dual subs stuffed up in the area where the stock speakers went in the rear on the ceiling, the magnets are sticking out of a hole he cut in the headliner, and he is powering the subs off his HU, next time I see him I will get some pics for yall, I bet it will make you ROFLYAO.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

low voltage?

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

I have 2 12IN RE SR SUBS Iam using a MB Quart DSC 1000.1 amp for the subs and a Kicker 650.4 for my highs.

well if the smell is comin from the amp and its not supposed to smell like that, its probably gettin hurt by something...voltage diagnostics is the first thing Id do, test all power and ground lines running to the amp...test ohm load too...your next option is talking with the manufacturer or to crack her open yourself but it might void warranty...its hard to diagnose when its just a "smell"....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

My buddy has one and it never has given him any problems, even with him being a dumbass. He has his amp in the spare tire well and it slides around and bangs on everything, he didnt like the black so he spray painted it white, and alot of other crap. So I would say it is pretty reliable given what he has done to it.

The same buddy has a early 90's 2 door Tahoe, and he has his 2 12" dual subs stuffed up in the area where the stock speakers went in the rear on the ceiling, the magnets are sticking out of a hole he cut in the headliner, and he is powering the subs off his HU, next time I see him I will get some pics for yall, I bet it will make you ROFLYAO.

lmfao please get pics of this