Well, I hope if you do decide to go out to the left you hang out in OHIO for a little bit longer, I've gotta swing through and see my people when I get done with some bullshit down here on my way back to the EAST coat...... I'm on a serious tat trip lately, and I would love to come through and get some real ART done.

SHIT LOOKS CRAZY LUNG!!! I am amazed at the detail you were able to get on the amp guts.

David..... You sir are a fucking monster..... 15 hours getting drilled on in 24.... what was the other 9? 3 hours of smoking and drinking coke.... 1 hour sleeping.... 5 hours fighting crime? CRAZY!

:ph34r: FIRST ON THE PAGE!

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

David..... You sir are a fucking monster..... 15 hours getting drilled on in 24.... what was the other 9? 3 hours of smoking and drinking coke.... 1 hour sleeping.... 5 hours fighting crime? CRAZY!

lol pretty close bro i think i slept about 5 hours

and thanks I got this weird thing for pain lol

Aaron is about to lay down some more ink were are pretty close to starting up the 2nd arm

a few pics from david

Posted Image

Posted Image

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

David..... You sir are a fucking monster..... 15 hours getting drilled on in 24.... what was the other 9? 3 hours of smoking and drinking coke.... 1 hour FIGHTING CRIME.... 5 hours SLEEPING? CRAZY!

FIXED

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

Archived