Not nearly as badass as what you are putting on David's arm tho... Looks phenomenal, can't wait to see it done. The detail in the caps and inductors is intense.

:ph34r: I haven't heard anyone call soda "pop" sense I left Toledo LOL!

Thank you wait till healed pics..it should look really nice! David has made fun of me all week about "pop".. He said in Cali ill get a popsicle if i asked for one..lmao

very nice

Shpanx mang

"Oh you're a tattoo artist, *whoop* cooter"

LOL I miss the midwest dialect sometimes.... people from Ohio are the only people I know that say cooter lol. :rofl: :rofl:

Ask David, she took me to the side of the building and asked if i could fix a REALLY shitty tattoo right next to her Coot..I can fix the tattoo, but her cooter, that might need a doctors help.. :unknw:

GOD DAMN thats some badass work

I keep sayin it, but thank you.. it does mean alot

I see the fun toy isn't in the toolbox this time. :)

Fucking Bad Ass.

If you notice, i didnt vid where the Toy sits, its there u can bet your ass bout that one son:D

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Guess imma have to drive my ass up there in a few years....

We gotz family in chatanooGA, where you iz?

i hurd my name B)

I was telling him bout your tatty..

im jealous

Dont be jealous, drive 10hrs in 3weeks and be the proud owner of your very own Lung Art..lmao

Thanks Earfy...

omg dude you aint no joke ! that shit is looking sick. david youre gettin hooked up proper

:friends: awww thanks

Wow. In that shading vid those inductor coils look the fucking business man.

This is goin in my sig...THANK YOU!

damn man sick work. better patent that design lol

Thanks, i gave D the artwork, so its his now:)

thats an amazing job Aaron

Thanks man, Joo wantz one u know it!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

that shit is awesome and very original, cant wait to peep out the healed work when he gets back west

Thank you, the healed pics will do it a ton more justice, in detail

did you spike aaron's soda with some robitussin so he would sleep a little longer? hahaha

I didnt need any, i think my wrists hurt as bad as D's arm..lol

im not a tattoo fan myself but this really looks good. awesome work aaron!

Its these comments that mean the most, to impress someone who doesnt really ike the tattoo idea is a great accomplishment to me..THANKS!

which studio is that? there are alot of them in the area I went to school with a guy that runs Easy Street in West Jeff which isnt far from the west side

PM me..

did some work! now take another 8 hours and put his 86 kids names on his other arm :D

That is gonna need the room of his back..DATSALOTOFKIDS!

Man, I'm fuckin jealous. I just got my RF tattoo Friday, but watching you get that giant piece of art just makes me want to get more!

Gotz1, you are the fucking man!

Naaa, but thanks!

that shit looks sick as hell guys :D . much props to the man doin the work and the David for getting a bad piece like that

Much thanks man..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

If i missed you personally, i am sorry, but Thank You very much to all those that followed along. I know this is an Audio forum but if i can contribute something to the forum be it a Tattoo, or just chatting i try. I hope i can someday Tattoo and/or meet alot of you out there, because since day one i have had great experiences with all the SMD Fam!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Just dropped David off at the Airport, hes really excited to see his kids! I think he was just as bummed about leaving as was he was going tho!

I snapped a few pics of the tattoos today before he left and i got a short vid uploading as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Man, that 2nd arm looks just as good as the first! Crazy man!

Thanks man!

I talked to David today, and he is already peeling, hes a fast healer so he should be able to post up healed pics by next week id think.

Im making the trip plans too guys so if your out in cali or down for a road trip, i will be out there soon!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived