Jump to content

Usaci/DBdrag Finals 2009 Video's(that i filmed)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah nightmare as in crazy wiring job, that big ass buss bar on the bottom. Butler has what 12 SD16KD's, hard to remember with all the beer, but your guys vehicles were nuts in a good way.

i never met u or got a demo andrew...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

Yeah nightmare as in crazy wiring job, that big ass buss bar on the bottom. Butler has what 12 SD16KD's, hard to remember with all the beer, but your guys vehicles were nuts in a good way.

Buttler had 12ks in there. His wireing needs a bit of work, but it all works the same on the meter.

Matt 402 your legs, weres wheels at in here?

Mike and Mark

[email protected]

18741a0.jpg

Posted

Some pretty insane numbers were put up this year at all 3 finals locations, each one saw a 180+ vehicle. I think in total there were 4 that did it(Butler, Rip Rock, Hal-Team Shocker, and Saaristo), correct me if I'm wrong.

It's kinda funny to say, but that 181.9 on video seems pretty docile. I guess when your van can double as a bomb shelter it sorta does that lol. I remember a few years back when Scott Owens in the Pioneer truck was on top of the game, i remember seeing/hearing that thing burp @ finals. Was pretty insane in person and for the people not watching, they immediately turned that way.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

Butler and Riprock were running right around 160k watts, those vehicles were wiring nightmares. alot of crazy numbers. Saw a dude Streetbeat a 164.7 in the 45hz range. I have a few vids and pics to post up later.

The guy you speak of is Rowland w/ the DB Drive van, I heard he was down to only 2 amps for that run also. With more power 166 streetbeat would have been more in order, was doing 165+ in testing without full power. If Mike from Team Renots brings out Perillo's old van to challenge Rowland for that title it's gonna be one hell of a match for SB5.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

30 powermaster 16volt batts, and 1 powermaster charger :D

:D why use 100+ kinetiks when u could have only 30 REAL batteries?...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2416 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...