Enclosure vent help

How can I figure the needed vent area, if I don't have the ts parameters to put into a calc? I need help figuring out what frequency is optimum for the loudest output while listening to daily rap, and how to integrate that needed frequency into the vent.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

12-15 sq in of port per cu ft .

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

12-15 sq in of port per cu ft .

If I go 3 cubes each, with that port range, what do you think the frequency would be?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

what subs?

that is not every sub on the planet but it is a rule of thumb more than an exact formula

some crap-ass pyramid super blue's. I KNOW they're not great subs by ANY stretch, but they were free and in great condition. Back in the day, this 1 dude had 2 of the 15"s, in a box with round ports, and it actually was kinda loud, but didn't hit the lows on a song like Late Nite Tip by 3-6. A song like Where's Da Bud hit pretty loud in that box though. I wanted to make it a vent port that would hit some lows loud

Edited by imfrom210texas

10s ? 12s?

how many of them?

2 12"s, 300 Rms each, 4 ohm single coil, run off a Autotek 2300, that's supposed to put out 700 RMS @2ohms

Alot also depends on sub placement and the vehicle its going in.

It's a 94 Merc Grand Marquis with endless room in the trunk. I'd position them in anyway to get the most sound out of them. Any ideas?

hell, for an old school kicker comp 12, it reads for 400 cu.in. of port area for an "SPL" box at 2.25 cubes(+ port displacement). By the "general rule of thumb" listed above, i'd be nowhere near a number like this. Granted they're pyramids and not kicker's but damn :unknw:

Edited by imfrom210texas