2005 SUZUKI XL-7,18" dc lvl 3 all done

just resin, but i might do it double layered, use mat on second layer

i also ordered 20 feet of knukoncept 0 gauge wire and stinger volt meter.

about fiberglassing

it's actually pretty easy as long as you know what your doing. i'm kind of naturally good with new staff i learn. My next project is doing 2 speakers in each front door ( probably will start doing this in december or in 2010)

H/U deck came out pretty shitty, so i decided to make it out of piece of plastic.

That wire is great, just sitting there nicely coiled. are you sure that 300 watt amp can fit a 1/0 though lol

nope, lol, but i'm looking for new amp now, before i start build

P.S.

i took everything out of my car, will be replacing door speakers ( putting in Alpine SPS-600C) for now i got 1 pair, wonna see how they sound. Also looking for new amp that will do around ~700 rms.

well, i know my build looks crappy, but it work,right? i showed it to few people and they said it's the loudestt they ever heard

all i have to do is minor cosmetic fix up's.

fiberglass isnt that complicated, unless your a retard that's going to mix everything togerther. trust me i will learn it fast.

i'm working on ordering some new part, like wire's, and rest of the staff. also looking for new amp( found one on CL for $250, sundown 1500.)

what if the loudest they heard before you was a mid range in a coffee can lol jk jk

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

From the pics of your wires, did you only buy enough 1/0 to run your power wire up front? Just wondering...because if so, you should really have gotten some more 1/0 to ground it too, grounds = very important. But good to see you take everything out and actually take your time on building it now.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

The Stock speakers are Neo Motors, so they probably have the strength of a motor using ferrite 2-3 times its size.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived