Another Tahoe Build 18KW (RF) - 4 18"(FI BTL)

thats a cool install vid, lots of hard work went into it.

Thanks. Not much to put the vid together, but the install yea, a lot of work. Hell, any system install is a lot of work, as everyone on this forum understands. It is all about the outcome and showing off.

Love the work man, everything flows together nicely.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

so r u going to add the other equipment? is it rebuild time?

Actually, I am looking to install an IPAD indash and incorporate into the system. This really solves a multitude of issues.

Just read through the entire build, looks great!

Thanks

Love the work man, everything flows together nicely.

Thanks

Man I have to say my hat is off to you....what a hell of a truck you put together....i have a burban I am putting together and I thought i was doing good but wow my mouth is on the floor right now....EXCELLENT JOB man.....I am thinking about the Ipad idea too but I havent been able to figure out how to put video to multiple screens i.e headrest monitors...it is the only thing keeping me on the fence....anyhow again great job

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Man I have to say my hat is off to you....what a hell of a truck you put together....i have a burban I am putting together and I thought i was doing good but wow my mouth is on the floor right now....EXCELLENT JOB man.....I am thinking about the Ipad idea too but I havent been able to figure out how to put video to multiple screens i.e headrest monitors...it is the only thing keeping me on the fence....anyhow again great job

Thanks for the kind words.

After viewing several videos and reading documentation, I believe I am going with the IPAD install. I am also building a new console that will contain a 10" FI running off a T500. As far as integrations, I am not sure if the IPAD will be just a stand alone, using 3G or running through an after market HU. That part will be decided later.

More to come.

Yay! :) Will the 10 be run as midbass..ik stupid question

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Archived