BUILD 03 S10 Xtreme (4) Soundstream XXX-18's

the seats were a little bit of a pain, but I think it worked out a lot better than just switching them with cavi/cobalt seats. I have some pics of what I did that I'll post up later

awsome, a lot of fab work, or not really? also how do you like them in the s10?

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

awsome, a lot of fab work, or not really? also how do you like them in the s10?

it takes a little getting used to but for the most part I like them... probably the thing i hate the most is its a little harder to get out of the truck since you have to slide over the hip-pad support..... when I first installed them I used the factory brackets, which are on an angle, and then the seats themselves have an angle to them so it was VERY odd because it felt like you were folded up in it. But since then I made new brackets which reduce that and work better.

I'll upload the pics tonight

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

I have to see this in person lol. Do you go to any sound competitions? im literally just out of the detroit area and no one really has any good systems that ive heard or seen

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

I have to see this in person lol. Do you go to any sound competitions? im literally just out of the detroit area and no one really has any good systems that ive heard or seen

Im not really located in Detroit, I'm in "detroit metro/downriver area".. I've gone to a couple sound comps but haven't competed since I didn't have this done, yeah there aint crap in Michigan thats for sure....

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

what are you planning to do with the old xxx15" ?

that one is shot, well at least the basket is, i bought it on ebay and they cracked the basket in shipping :( so right now I'm probably just going to sell the motor cuz i already sold of the coil and they stopped making recone kits for it. (new version coming out)

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

DAMMIT! haa ever since i was like 15 years old i always wanted some RE XXX's . For long throw woofers they are my favorite . period.

lucky lucky man !

lol you know these are the Soundstream XXX-18's right ?

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

DAMMIT! haa ever since i was like 15 years old i always wanted some RE XXX's . For long throw woofers they are my favorite . period.

lucky lucky man !

lol fail j/p bro

and the xxx look sexy as a mofo same 4 the amp =)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

sex to the eyes

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Looks good so far. Anyways, there was talk that those Soundstream Pro Series mids and highs were made by Beyma, can you confirm or deny this? They look extremely similar but there are alot of Beyma knock off outs there that "look similar" (and that’s were the similarities end).

Archived