Second Skin Audio

Whats It Tuned To?

alpine

Can somebody please tell me what this box is tuned to. The box is 7.2ft^3 and the internal demensions are 13.5H x 40.5L x 22.5D and external deminsions were 15H x42L x 24D. Try both of these demensions for the port and tell me what u get with both of them,

1- 5" x 12" and was 22" long

2- 6" x 12" and 18" long

if not tuned to somewhere around 32Hz pleaze tell me what demensions i have to change to the port to get that hertage.

p.s. There are 4 pieces of bracing, 2 of them are 4"x 3/4"x 13.5", and the other 2 pieces were 4"x 3/4"x 22.5", i think the desplacement of the bracing was already subtracted from the box volume,i think.

Thanks, Joe

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

with the given dimensions ur box is 7.12cubes without anything taken out...for port 1, i get about30-31hz...port 2, 32-33hz (that is with the port and bracing taken out...but no sub displacement,which really shouldnt effect things too much)

i likes me some audio stuff...

with the given dimensions ur box is 7.12cubes without anything taken out...for port 1, i get about30-31hz...port 2, 32-33hz (that is with the port and bracing taken out...but no sub displacement,which really shouldnt effect things too much)

Thanks and which demensions would u go with?

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

Archived