DC Sound Lab

What happened to the A team at finals?

shitty maybe invest some money into your motor instead of all into a system =p sucks though man hope get it fixed and get back out there

Your a tool for that comment.... :P

The engine was put in the truck less then 6 months ago because him and Team Rip Rock BOTH lost engines driving 9 hours(each way) to a 2x event in May I believe. So he put a new engine it in so he could have it ready for his shows and finals.

To my knowledge he drove further then anyone else that went to north american finals. (drove down together with Rip Rock)

But yes... he should invest some money into his vehicle.

DC Audio

Stetsom

150 DB Club

yeah, it was pretty funny that jimbo blew its load everywhere again. The bass rattled the bolts on the water pump loose, and he was revving it like a mad man without knowing and then she started smoking real nice. And yes, that is dexcool. Pretty sweet how you got some pics of it, my camera was dead.

Can't blame him, I'm the same way. the motor is the last thing I dump money into ;p A quart of oil is a foot or two of 0 gauge.

I've done the same thing at comps as well. Cant hear the motor and have it redling. Look up and see the judge trying to cut his head off with his hand lol.

I was the one in there getting the demo when this happened!!! me and clay looked up saw smoke and just looked at each other. it was in fact the water pump(which was one of the only parts under the hood that wasnt replaced just a few months ago when clay rebuilt the motor.) no big deal, it needed a new one anyways, so clay got one from autozone just a few miles down the road and we pulled the old one off and put the new one on right there in the convention center! it all worked out in the end, and might i add....that was one hellacious demo!! thanks again clay and it was great to meet you!!

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

lol is that a first?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

water pump=dead :(. i drove him to get the water pump and new (longer) belt.

awesome demos http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif . congrats to the new psychlone world champ!

i have ur dustcap... :ph34r: i want pics of the rear speaker! lmao.

Edited by matt402

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

water pump=dead :(. i drove him to get the water pump and new (longer) belt.

awesome demos http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif . congrats to the new psychlone world champ!

i have ur dustcap... :ph34r: i want pics of the rear speaker! lmao.

Here you go, LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com