New Pictures! - Upgraded Build

Well as all of you know, or most, I have my 12" Alpine Type R's (still in the same box i built) but uh, I have upgraded a few things for my system!

- I just installed a new 2gauge Rockford Fosgate Wiring Kit

- Re-wired my subs to 1ohm and change out the wiring to 12gauge speaker wire

- Put in a new amp, Hifonics Brutus 1500w w/ Remote Bass knob

I believe i have all the upgrades i need for now, Eventually i think i'll either build a new box for this summer, tune it down a bit so i can hit more lows.. or i'll find a buyer and upgrade to new sub(s) and build another box.

I'll try to get some images up here soon... right now I dont have a camera to use... lol..

06 SCION tC

I thought you were getting a FI. Awsome upgrades though.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I WAS, then i realized, hey, i need a NEW amp, and i would need a new amp for the Fi sub also, so since i got a good deal on the amp, I went with the amp first, so now my system bumps a whole lot harder than before and i will be saving up for the Fi sub during the summer.

06 SCION tC

Sorry i dont have more shots of the New amp, i didnt have a camera before i installed it.. and where it is its hard to get some shots of it, its on top of my box.. its kinda the best place for it right now. lol.

Thanks to j_black10 i got the 1500w Hifonics Brutus and it really knocks these subs lot harder than that sony i had, plus i can run them at 1ohm instead of at 4ohm.

So they whole setup sounds a whole lot better!! Especially since the new wiring upgrades.

06 SCION tC

Archived