Have a great story for you guys. I feel so good, that even a stupid 3 day ban can't spoil this feeling. :)

Ok here it is. I was fishing today and there were a couple of morons fishing next to me. There were 2 guys with like 17 rods (only 2 per persone are permitted by NY law). So their lines were like one big net. A big BEAUTIFUL swan was swimming by them. Instead of clearing its way they just ignored the bird and it got hooked by 2 hooks and there was a 30 pound line all over the body. These assholes just cuted the lines and ignored the suffering bird. It swem away from them but couldn't get free. It was like a 5 feet tall pear so we couldn't just walk to the poor bird. Me and a couple of passing by guys took a big but thin hook (so that we wouldn't make a lot of damage to its body but it was the only way to get to it) and hooked the feather on its wing and picked it up. We was not worrying about it couse it has very powerful wings so it's imposiible to brake it that way and birds don't feel pain in feathers. So we just picked it up and let it free from stupid hooks and lines. Believe it or not, but the bird thanked us and let us pet and feed it with not solt crackers. :) It had a rest for 10-15 minutes and we helped it get back down to the water. After that the bird circuled us a few times and flew away.

I feel so good about it. A lot of good emotions. Swans are very beautiful and intelligent birds.

Thanks for reading... :)

Edited by ArtemCRV

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

wow that even gave me a heart warming feeling

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

wow that even gave me a heart warming feeling

I still can't believe it but believe it or not it thanked us. We felt it how come and peaceful the bird was after we let it free and started petting it. Then that few circules around as... maaaan that was so nice to see. Unforgettable feeling... :)

I'd rather save a suffering animal than a persone lol. Many ppl hate me for such position. But f*ck that! I am what I am... :)

Edited by ArtemCRV

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Alrite, not a bad little story... I can't stand when people are cruel to animals, they really are the lowest form of human beings. You're beating on something that is defensely to tell you when to stop or it's hurt. By no means am I a hardcore animal right activist that's about to go outside of an Eagles game to protest Mike Vick, but I'm very compassionate towards them. When i was in HS i used to work at a vets office and literally i almost go sick when i saw the shit some people did to animals.

So aparently the OP is a "queer" now because he helped out an animal that was in pain and felt good about it... Pretty pathetic to call someone a queer for that reason.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Alrite, not a bad little story... I can't stand when people are cruel to animals, they really are the lowest form of human beings. You're beating on something that is defensely to tell you when to stop or it's hurt. By no means am I a hardcore animal right activist that's about to go outside of an Eagles game to protest Mike Vick, but I'm very compassionate towards them. When i was in HS i used to work at a vets office and literally i almost go sick when i saw the shit some people did to animals.

So aparently the OP is a "queer" now because he helped out an animal that was in pain and felt good about it... Pretty pathetic to call someone a queer for that reason.

x2

who called him a queer, let me at em' let me at em'

haha w/e

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

HAHA looked who banned you fuckin fag

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!