Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Went Over to Steve's house last nite and we got down on some madden.

Hands Down this is the Best madden ever, the graphics are just jaw dropping and the game play is superb.

That said, I beat Steve 28-21 in a tight game, I will Say it was his first game on the new 07 so it was tiny bit unfair, but it was for forum bragging rights so.

Dave vs Steve round 1  goes to me hahahahaha.

Soon as he gets madded 07 and I get  Xbox Live Gold we should beable to play alot more online.

Anyone Else playing this Spectacular Game?

David

Posted

play me i bet things would be different

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...