tristan560 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 I was looking thru vids on youtube and came across a few headunits that after the model number there was an R. Like 9886R. So whats the "R" stand for? <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
X2.H10.V4 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 I was looking thru vids on youtube and came across a few headunits that after the model number there was an R. Like 9886R. So whats the "R" stand for? Looks like its just a version of the CDA-9886 that is available in other countries. Specs wise it they look 100% the same, I am guessing its just a different part number.
tristan560 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 Although with the 9886r you can change the color. i dont have an illumination option in my menu's. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.