SounDigital powered car af World Finals - WORLD CHAMP!

by class...

Team SD - Street B -159.6dB

Score OK, a bit sad because I was without the neo subs, but, these things happens. And, no, the trophy didn't fit on the car, haha.

photo2medium.jpg

Team Custom Dale - Street C - 157.5dB

Awesome!! One of the nicest guys I've met around here, too bad we didn't have enough linking cable to put all the 4 amps and had to play with 2 amps at 1 ohm each (burping close to 4 ohms). Very good score, we are really proud of you Dale!

9023_866593822008_13714483_49486314_8099658_n.jpg

Team ICE - SSNW - 158.6dB

Very nice score, Kevin! Second place on the first season, this car has lots of potential for next season, and it looks amazing BTW.

9023_866669190968_13714483_49489297_2718094_n.jpg

Team Rip Rock - Ext 2 - 180.8dB

I don't even know what to say about Mike and Mark, well, if you want a definition about "true d drag competitor", it is "Team Rip Rock". The car is amazing and those guys will be forever on our memories, their first World Championship is ALSO OUR FIRST!!!

photo22medium.jpg

1808k.jpg

photo51medium.jpg

Craig Butler - Ext 5+ - 181.1dB

Amazing car, is the extreme burp machine. Despite the problem with the HU we were having during all the weekend, it still broke all records on USACI and using the B&K mic as well. We still don't know all the records Craig did this year, we need to count, hehe.

photo2medium.jpg

photo3medium.jpg

photo21medium.jpg

--------------------------

We are very happy, even with all the economical problems and finals location being far from our competitor base, we made it!

Thanks for all that came and for all that talked to me and couldn't make it, remember we are a family, we help each other, for next finals we want you all!

Our dream is having very strong cars for all classes, and we will make it, it is just a matter of time.

------------------------

Thanks to all who talked to me and I simply can't put all names here, because I barely know 50% of them, I'm still recovering my voice.

:appl:

lol ya I'll be there with my partner audio connections Greg this time Greg will also be there with his truck instead of a camara this time

Let's plan this thing out now. I will be interested in going. Trailer for me please.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Congrats to all on Team SD, great showing and even bigger things are to come for next year(if there is a finals, sad to say).

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace