Sundown Audio

What Amp

Daddy_

I will be getting 2 12" Fi Q and there rated at 1000RMS and was wondering how much more power would give them around? If they can only go up to 1000 RMS i was thinking Sundown 2000D. If they can take more maybe 2200-2400watt so that will give me 1100-1200 RMS. Also this is a MAYBE option if they can handle it. HF 2500.1 but they are underrated and do about 3k. Could 1500 rms work? Could I set my gain down to make it work? Is there anyway I could use the HF 2500.1 and only get 1300 to each sub? Remember the last 2 options are ONLY if they can handle more than 1000rms

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Is there a good cheap 2 channel amp for these?

Sorry to thread jack..

Why would you want a 2 channel for subs? Much easier to use Mono amps, is it the wiring? It seems difficult at first but it is extremely easy. But one off the top of my head that could be used is the AP3000d, as it is 2 AP1500's in one case.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

hf2500/sd2000d will be fine

keep it clean and they can take up to ~1500w rms w/bp option, a bit less without bp

umm if u want less power turn the gain or volume down playa :clapping:

So the HF 2500.1 will do fine even though its doing 3000k. so roughly how much rms will each sub get. and my gain will have to be way down to run these?

Could you give me some other good amps that do 2200-2400 watts. How is the Orion HCCA 2400?

Edited by Daddy_

AQ2200D best cost to performance ratio on the market.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

AQ2200D best cost to performance ratio on the market.

How are these amp never seen or heard them push anything before. Are they underrated or overrated amp. Know any good sites where you can get this amp cheap?

Is it a big risk to take to put the HF 2500.1 that does 3k so 15000 a peice. how low would i set my gains and I would ahve to listen to my music very low volume

I think Ill jsut go with the Sundown 2000D since it will do more power than rated. Does anyone know exactly how much more power this puppy will do? like 2200-2300? if my voltage says constant

i have my Q 15 with BP power on my Aq2200D with the gain up like a quater of the way and it takes it fine im sure im giving it around 1400-1600 daily and i play mostly music below 40Hz they may be rated at 1000rms but play them with clean power and play them smart and they'll take the HF 2500.1 and if you have to have the gains down o well

also as to your question of the AQ 2200 its a great amp me and a friend of mine(nofearx18) believe it to be under rated.... and the price just dropped on them so great deal... also with the proper electrical it'll go to .35ohms daily so its a great amp

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

The AQ2200D's are a little underrated, and you can get them off of AQ's site they are $349 shipped.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/order.htm

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ