Wasnt sure if anyone had come up with this idea before so I figured I would post it up. For some reason the idea popped into my head since everyone else seems to have energy drinks why not the car audio community. When your working on those long drawn out installations and its been a long day and need a boost just pick up a can of SPL. I believe it would be a good idea and have smd as a whole endorse this. Of course Steve and his hoe would have to do the commercial but it would be something we could endorse as a whole team. Doing so would show more people who and what SMD is and show them we are serious about what we do. Just a crazy idea but it seems like a good idea at the moment. SPL endorsed by SMD. SPL- Its DB's in a can. Need that extra bass boost to get you through your day just pick up a can of SPL. Everyone drop your opinions on this. I know most of you may think im crazy but I already knew that.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Good luck, that's all i can say.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

you're crazy :D

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Wouldnt be much luck. Just a crazy ass idea I thought id throw out there. Everyone seems to be getting their own products and I figured its about time the car audio community got something as well. Everyone is getting their own food items or drinks or endorsing products. We car audio fanatics are serious about what we do and we need something to help us through those long installations when we really want to finish up that last bit but are low on energy. We all get frustrated at times we get tired but want so badly to finish the last bit of a project. It would also be a help when you had a long night before a show or competition and need that energy to keep going.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Wasnt sure if anyone had come up with this idea before so I figured I would post it up. For some reason the idea popped into my head since everyone else seems to have energy drinks why not the car audio community. When your working on those long drawn out installations and its been a long day and need a boost just pick up a can of SPL. I believe it would be a good idea and have smd as a whole endorse this. Of course Steve and his hoe would have to do the commercial but it would be something we could endorse as a whole team. Doing so would show more people who and what SMD is and show them we are serious about what we do. Just a crazy idea but it seems like a good idea at the moment. SPL endorsed by SMD. SPL- Its DB's in a can. Need that extra bass boost to get you through your day just pick up a can of SPL. Everyone drop your opinions on this. I know most of you may think im crazy but I already knew that.

Don't know about you, but I've noticed when people start endorsing anything, their careers are downhill from there. At first it's fine. Then they eventually get tricked into endorsing something that lowers their ratings. Then they get tricked into endorsing something else that someone claims will increse their ratings and their ratings drop even more. Then they become cliched.

Just my .02.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Yes it does seem that way. But as long as the car audio community would stand behind it and make sure its done right and not one of those drinks thats all sugar and makes you crash hours later then maybe it would go somewhere. I just figured maybe it would be an idea or spark an idea of something major we all as a car audio community could do together. Even if not a true product we could all draw up product ideas and maybe someone put together a youtube video for it just to see what people think. I know it was a stupid idea but I figured id throw it out there.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Yes it does seem that way. But as long as the car audio community would stand behind it and make sure its done right and not one of those drinks thats all sugar and makes you crash hours later then maybe it would go somewhere. I just figured maybe it would be an idea or spark an idea of something major we all as a car audio community could do together. Even if not a true product we could all draw up product ideas and maybe someone put together a youtube video for it just to see what people think. I know it was a stupid idea but I figured id throw it out there.

There are a million different brands of energy drink. If ya'll do something like this, it'll need to be something unique.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Yes it definitely must be a unique product. Possibly something unique that could multiply not only the car audio community but also the team. Im also quite sure Steve himself would think this idea is quite out there and wouldnt go anywhere but I figured id throw out the idea to see where it goes. Some ideas and inventions have to start somewhere.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Thanks Tron for the good input. Yes it does seem a lot of us love energy drinks. Something that will not only help us through an installation but through a show after a long night of finishing an installation. I dont know if the product would go very far but it was an idea. A can of SPL in the morning is a great start to your day (the best part of waking up are those db's in your cup).

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Thanks Tron for the good input. Yes it does seem a lot of us love energy drinks. Something that will not only help us through an installation but through a show after a long night of finishing an installation. I dont know if the product would go very far but it was an idea. A can of SPL in the morning is a great start to your day (the best part of waking up are those db's in your cup).

I'll stick with Red Bull... Do u have any idea what the start up cost would be for something of that nature?? There are already wayy to many energy drink companies out there and how many do u truly know are successful.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace