The Big Chris Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 This is almost as bad as that corvette truck thing. I will never understand some people. (says dude with a v6 mustang)
HaMSaMMiCH Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 (says dude with a v6 mustang) I rofl'd CAUTION! POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET
VistaV6 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 Your seriously going to compare this thing with a mustang? You guys on here have weird views about cars from my experience.... and YES, I AM WELL AWARE IT IS NOT A V8. I hear it every minute of everyday from everybody. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
The Big Chris Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 just messin with you man. all in good fun
VistaV6 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 I know. But one gets tired of taking shit about it often. Will never buy the non-sport version of a car ever again. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 just messin with you man. all in good fun (says the guy with Lil Wayne as his avatar) ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
The Big Chris Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 (says the guy with Lil Wayne as his avatar) um...i dont get it
HaMSaMMiCH Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 I know. But one gets tired of taking shit about it often. Will never buy the non-sport version of a car ever again. My mom had a Windstar Sport, and I rofl'd WAY more than I do at V6 mustangs. But hey, Moral of the story, Don't buy a sport minivan..... CAUTION! POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET
VistaV6 Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 My mom had a Windstar Sport, and I rofl'd WAY more than I do at V6 mustangs. But hey, Moral of the story, Don't buy a sport minivan..... I meant more of, Camaro vs Camaro SS Mustang vs Mustang GT No, I am not going to be buying things like trucks/minivans/hondas in sport versions. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.