Sonic Electronix

So i wanna use two 4 channel amps for my front stage, one is an alpine mrp-f300 amp and the second will be a different brand. Im getting confused as to how to run these two amps off of the front stage pre-out on my HU without loosing rca voltage quality. My Pioneer DEH-5000 HU has 4v preouts, not sure if its split between front, rear, and sub outputs. Im looking at line drivers but thats just making things more complicating..

Heres a diagram that i drew up to illustrate my setup

Untitled-4.jpg

Any help would be appreciated thx

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Run the front output from the head unit to one of the amps input. From there run another set of rcas to the other front amp (from the 1st amps output to 2nd amps input). That should do it

that would be a no. just use quality wire. knukoncepts is great.

True fuckin that lool, ive got their Krystal 4channel rca cables and i nearly jizzed my pants once i got them..such a nice cable for such a low price.

DSC06330-1.jpg

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

y not split it off from 4 rcas to 2 rcas with 2male 1 female rca y adapters u can find at radioshack, n run one set of rcas from front output to one amp, n then rear outputs to another amp n then subs n so on, u can still use the headunits internal amp when runnin rcas also

ied go that route, thats wut i did, n then just adjust accordingly to how u want em to be xovered at n u'll be good

u take one of these for front channel on ur amp n hook left rca from front rca output from headunit

splitter_y1m2f2.JPG

n then plug the male ends into the front rca inputs on the first amp on front side

n then take another one n take right rca from front output on headunit n plug into this one n then hook the other 2 ends into the rear input on the first amp n ur good to go

do the same thing with the other amp with rear rcas n u'll be cool

hope this helps, ive done it a few times

n heres a link to ebay for 10 of em for like $20

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RCA-1-Female-to-2-M...id=p4634.c0.m14

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i was thinkin bout something like that but with all the splitters im gonna be using i think ill be loosing a lot of quality. I did that once with an older pioneer deck of mine and it had 2v preouts and i split it to run to two amps and the volume level basically halved itself from when i was only running 1 amp. Im gonna try using one amp as the master and then slaving the other amp and see how that works out.

I use these Krystal rca splitters, they are awsome...only 6 bucks too:

KRY-1f2m.JPG

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

y not run rear rcas to the other amp? should help with rca voltage too

n ya i kno how ya feel, i went from a 2-4v rca out to a 6.5v rca preout n its a big diff, my next change will be goin to full active with 3 amps, 1 4ch for mids n highs, 1 2ch for midbass, and 1 mono for subs, should sound alot better n cleaner than it does now

goodluck with what ur doing n hope it turns out for the better

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif