DD and AQ, vid and tl score on pg. 7

The stinger battery isn't the best but I couldn't pass up the deal and it was better than the optima I had originally

'

Hey man anytime you can get an upgrade for a deal go for it.

And WELCOME BACK TO THE FORUM!!

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I appreciate it guys. It's been a long time. Had some family issues, getting through school and basically getting my life started on my own. All thats taken care of so I'm working on some of my hobbies again. Got my bike pretty much done and almost got the stereo finished up for now and also been trying to get my k5 blazer project going. Lot's of money gettin tossed out my wallet lol.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I gotta get the whole thing in the back cleaned up and covered up lol. It looks absolutely horrid. As far asequipment, I want to do something with the front stage, just not sure what. Been lookin at some focal stuff but money is tight right now. Just kinda taking everything one step at a time. I've got another project going that I really want to get done (only about $4500 or so left to spend on it) and then It'll be free rain to do what I want with this thing.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have some insight on a set of good components? I haven't dealt with them much except in my first car I put some Infinity reference's in it lol. I'm looking for something of higher quality but I don't want to go insane with it. Just something I can basically drop in and be done. Some of Focal's stuff has caught my eye. I'm also going to be looking for a high amp, if anyone has some first hand experience with something of good quality let me hear about it.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

thumpingmonte- No, I never could come up with the cash for one. Suprisingly though, after I put that stinger battery in my voltage never goes below 13.8 at full volume. I definetly want to get an alt though, wanting to go with a mechman but I havent recieved an e-mail back on my quote which I sent a little over a month ago. Thanks for the compliments everyone. It still has a long way to go but, I think I'll finally be able to keep the sub in one piece now.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 months later...

Well i went to the local Sundown/DTF show yeaterday. Didn't do as well as I hoped. According to my scores last year I'm dead even after the new box. Did a 146.1 on a tone and a 145.5 on music. No gain and no loss. I'll post the two vids I got later. They're short but it was raining so I didn't want to have my camera out too long.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Archived