DD and AQ, vid and tl score on pg. 7

EDIT: And I would just go the safe route and stick with Kinetik or Powermaster batteries. I\'ve never used Shuriken, and I haven\'t heard any honest reviews on them.

theyre pretty much the same as kinetik iirc.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I've read good and bad things about EA too, but seeing how I need something kinda quick and I'm getting a deal I might as well try it. As far as the batteries go, I couldn't get kinetik or powermaster for anywhere near the price my buddies giving me. If I'm gonna be reppin his business I should run stuff he deals with. I'm not sponsored or anything but if I roll up to a show running equipment he doesn't sell it wouldn't look the best.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I've read good and bad things about EA too, but seeing how I need something kinda quick and I'm getting a deal I might as well try it. As far as the batteries go, I couldn't get kinetik or powermaster for anywhere near the price my buddies giving me. If I'm gonna be reppin his business I should run stuff he deals with. I'm not sponsored or anything but if I roll up to a show running equipment he doesn't sell it wouldn't look the best.

have you thought about facing the port and woofer up?

that was the loudest and sounded best when i had my silverado.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

That's what I had planned with my design, but I took the easy way out and now I'm getting a PWK design. I've heard about him taking forever to respond but he was pretty quick with mine but now he hasn't emailed since the money cleared. We will see.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

That's what I had planned with my design, but I took the easy way out and now I'm getting a PWK design. I've heard about him taking forever to respond but he was pretty quick with mine but now he hasn't emailed since the money cleared. We will see.

unless you do it a certain way, itll be a month or so before you get your design.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

It's been about a week since the money cleared. I'm not really in any hurry to get them but I was kinda wanting to get it built over spring break. No matter what I'll still be ready to run in August.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 weeks later...

It's been about a week since the money cleared. I'm not really in any hurry to get them but I was kinda wanting to get it built over spring break. No matter what I'll still be ready to run in August.

Jeff got his for the ridgeline in like 5 days - a week.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg