DD and AQ, vid and tl score on pg. 7

What do you mean "real numbers"? I don't think they could get much more real than that. Sealed up it doesn't do worth a shit, it's not meant for meter. That is a funny first post though, lol.

Member since January '09 yo, just never found anything on this forum worth posting about til now, lol. Where's the port mic we did, yo?

Member since January '09 yo, just never found anything on this forum worth posting about til now, lol. Where's the port mic we did, yo?

You trollin bro? I know who this is now yo. I haven't posted the port pics up yet broham. By the way Will, how's the escape doin?

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

troll!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Usac event in Springfield on the 31st. I will be attending so I will have updates. Some changes to the box will be made next week when I get home (for good this time) and then hopefully testing will begin. I've rotated the sub so I can put the port on the drivers side, hopefully my score will raise a little. I was sitting at a 146 outlaw on music last time, maybe I'll be able to pull a 147 on music this time around.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Usac event in Springfield on the 31st. I will be attending so I will have updates. Some changes to the box will be made next week when I get home (for good this time) and then hopefully testing will begin. I've rotated the sub so I can put the port on the drivers side, hopefully my score will raise a little. I was sitting at a 146 outlaw on music last time, maybe I'll be able to pull a 147 on music this time around.

There's another show on the 30th at sundown, its not usac or anything, but they'll have the TL out, I'm going to that one for sure. Where you from in IL?

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived