Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

couple of you might know, I crashed my accord back in April...the 13th @ 8:30 am to be exact...the reason I had the accident was entirely my fault and it was caused by a migraine I had...literally like the 3rd or 4th migraine Ive ever had in the 22 years ive been living...I was trying to get home before the migraine got bad (got out of work early was the reason for it being @ 830), was literally a minute from my house when my left eye started buggin out. I start seeing static, so I blink hard and @ that point crossed the double yellow, and hit an oncoming car. like I said, it wasnt pretty, and 100% my fault...

that being said, I recieved 2 medical forms from Albany to be filled out by my doctor basically stating that Im ok to drive and wont pass out @ the wheel or anything. I went home for downweek from school and tried to make an appointment to find out that my doc had left his practice, and his partner couldnt fit me in. So now Ive been on and off the phone with my docs office and the office out here to try and get my records sent so they can evaluate me...one of the forms isnt a problem, just a questionaire...but the other is stating shit like "what is the patient being treated for, and symptoms, severity, and frequency of condition"

I dont have a condition!! to my knowledge, everyone gets migraines. I made a mistake by trying to get home with one. Now the docs office out here is telling me they might not be able to fill it out cuz there not my docs, I get that; but I talked to the DMV and they told me its like goin in for a checkup.

Im told my license will be suspended if I dont get the forms in. Now Im almost SOL...anyone whose gone through this before or anyone with tips?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...