77-AUDIO Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 (edited) So who is the person that has the member number Triple 6. Edited October 14, 2009 by SOUNDFX Quote PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 Did a bit or research, and his name is Bagamas, he doesnt have any posts. Here is a link to the page he is between kidtoyota who is member 665 and slammed99silv who is 667. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...nly=&st=620 Quote ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
brsteinbach Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 (edited) I can't click on his account. Edit: It goes right to the forum home page. Edited October 14, 2009 by brsteinbach Quote 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 I can't click on his account. Edit: It goes right to the forum home page. Me either but based on positioning of the profiles around him, I am 99 percent sure he is member 666, I dont know why his profile doesnt show up, maybe that was during the Bot outbreak, IDK about that though since I wasnt here at the time. Quote ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
brsteinbach Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 Me either but based on positioning of the profiles around him, I am 99 percent sure he is member 666, I dont know why his profile doesnt show up, maybe that was during the Bot outbreak, IDK about that though since I wasnt here at the time. Yea that maybe. It's just kinda F'ed up since he's 666 and it won't let you click on it. Weird. Quote 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.