Carputer * STEVE Please chime in here*

anymore help here? how about touchscreen options? not looking to break the bank here but im shooting for at least 10"

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

just so im clear, what you are suggesting is that i do not connect the computer to the HU, just go striaght to the amp (unless a line driver is needed) then it would be computer - line driver - amp.

Yeah, the more equipment it has to go through, the more the distortion that could be created.

You can go through the HU, but if you do, don't got beyond 75% volume on the computer and HU. (and you may need a line driver between the HU and the computer, depends on the voltage the audio outputs)

As for touchscreens, IDK. I'll do some research, but I've honestly never seen a 10" touchscreen. I've seen 7" and 15", but that's the closest I've seen.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Lilliput and xenarc all have monitors, however one has the rear camera input trigger on the screen,as it will not work on a mobile PC because of the boot up time. the PC can be used to run your whole audio system if you want also.

further a good software for the mobile environment will do wonders like the centrafuse

http://www.fluxmedia.net/

also some accessories can be had here

http://mo-co-so.com/cart/index.php?p=home

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

• 3 weeks later...

ok so i have been doing some searching and here is what i found:

Power supply

Power Supply Wiring

Power Button Cable

Extra Monitor Power Cable

Avionics LCD 10.4" non touch screen

Touchpad (instead of touchscreen)

Power Mate Volumn Knob

500GB HD

4GB RAM

Wireless Kit

Blu Ray Drive

I wanted to go with a touch screen but i decided that i could spend that kind of money on a really good screen and just use a touch pad instead that way i dont have to reach for the screen and i dont have to worry about nasty fingerprints. i am not 100% on the volumn knob but it would look real nice in a custom center console.

I need to figure out how i am going to get video to my other screens now. as far as the audio goes i think i will just go from the small "headphone jack" into an RCA splitter into a line driver then off to the amps. ill ditch the Eclipse all together. If you have any comments or have a better suggestion i am all ears. i really do need some extra help so any input is greatly appreciated.

Im not sure what front end to use just yet. i like road runner but i also like Centrafuse.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

computer gurus i beggin you, help please

d(-__-)b