Sonic Electronix

Seriously. I bet you your battery is flat. Depleted. Run out of electricity. No voltage. Dead. Kaput. Empty.

Your system won't go with no juice :/

My car starts.... ??? Should I remove the power/ground from the batcap and use it straight to the amp?

i have had this problem before.. but i didnt play it long enough to let the speakers fuck up... i was running 2 12" type r's on a diamond 800.1... and all of my mids were running off my head unit... i had borrowed the amp from a buddy for a comp the next day... so anyways i went trouble shooting... so for shits and giggles i checked the impedance of my subs with a multimeter... and i infact had it wired at .5ohm.... i have no clue why it made my speakers distort but it did... im guessing somehow it was sending a signal back to the hu through the rca's or something....its weared.... well anyways i hooked it up at 2ohm(which is what it was at in the first place..) and everything was fine again...

hope this helps somehow

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

My car starts.... ??? Should I remove the power/ground from the batcap and use it straight to the amp?

i say try that because it might be the batcap thats dead and stop from any power going to the amp

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i say try that because it might be the batcap thats dead and stop from any power going to the amp

Will do. Thing is, the amp is still getting power. Also, would the batcap being dead effect all my other speakers?

so you have 2 amps and both of them are not putting out any sound to the speakers?

check ur amp ground? this will sound dumb, but the outside of an rca is a ground, and on some amps its tied to the chassis of the amp. (ground to ground, which doesnt usually matter...) but sometimes if the amp is drawing a lot of current (like you wired it to .5 ohms accidentally) it will draw ground through the rcas and then through your h/u. obviously this extra current and extra noise associated with current going through rca's, and through the h/u, its chassis, etc can cause some weird stuff (like blowing the dioded connection on the ground of pioneer rca's, or melting ground wires for the deck, or something farther back in the system, so on and so forth.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC