02' tahoe on 26's w/ twelve 15's in a clamshell

comps only move so far before they get really upset. the four i had in my honda would get HOT, same for the six comp 12's that were in my tahoe(that lasted a whole 2 months before i took them out). really old video of 4-10's below. after that it had one L7 15, then airride so no more boom boom.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Sick build like the whole camo theme on the inside, that would surely confuse the hell out of my after seeing it from the outside.

How do you like the sealed enclosure? Do you feel it dips into the lows nicely? Thinkin bout something similar (not clamshell) but high cone area in sealed, not sure if they get down to the high 20s low 30s well?

thanks man, I'm hoping for in the 150's because I'm hitting as hard as my friends 16 twelves and he did a 159 on the TL.

some proof?

shit i sold my camera to get an amp before that comp where i did those numbers DAMN

will i know i did it and i guess thats what counts :rolleyes:

and it was in a wall which is teared down right now and im rebuilding

:rolleyes: okay....

its ok i don't :)

for what its worth congrats on the unofficial 150+ with three 15s @30hz

-Drew

x2

build looks good i am still intrested in vids or some numbers

Roseville, CA

Sick build like the whole camo theme on the inside, that would surely confuse the hell out of my after seeing it from the outside.

How do you like the sealed enclosure? Do you feel it dips into the lows nicely? Thinkin bout something similar (not clamshell) but high cone area in sealed, not sure if they get down to the high 20s low 30s well?

Thanks dude :), and heck ya this sealed freekin rocks, specially in the 25-30hz wow u wanna see some air move :)

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Poineer DVD flip out headunit

3 Crunch 1500 sub amps, 1 1800 crunch highs amp

Multiple batteries

12 Kicker comp. 15'' subs

27 cubic foot sealed clamshell

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

bump for sotm!!! i voted for ya :)

Thanks man!:) I hope I can get more votes:( I'm in 2nd. That guy with the two 10's is raping people in votes haha

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Multiple batteries

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

And theres not much difference between 02's and 03's in price and looks, i think the only thing different is the steering wheel haha.

wrong the '00-'02 are different from the '03-'06 in a lot of ways mainly interior but engine changed too since thats the year they went to computers

but it was just a joke

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

wrong the '00-'02 are different from the '03-'06 in a lot of ways mainly interior but engine changed too since thats the year they went to computers

but it was just a joke

[/quote

Dude i was just kidding haha if u couldnt tell mine was a joke too.

02' Tahoe

26'' Status Vice rims

300a Iraggi H.O. alt.

Multiple batteries

Flux 1/0 power wire

12k HID headlights

Archived