techaninna Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 Anyone seen or used these calculators? http://dbdynamixaudio.com/category/calculators/ Looks pretty good but again I can only really understand half of them. Can someone with some experience building forth and sixth orders check this out and let us know if they are accurate at all? Hope this isn't a re-post I searched and couldn't find anything. Rebuild coming soon
SQMonte Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 Never seen it before but looks like I might be able to find a use for them since i'm in the planning stage of my next box build Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
techaninna Posted October 15, 2009 Author Report Posted October 15, 2009 Looks legit... I've been comparing it to other calculators i've found and had very similar outputs. Rebuild coming soon
SQMonte Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 Looks legit...I've been comparing it to other calculators i've found and had very similar outputs. I've plugged in the numbers needed but the results don't quite look right Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
techaninna Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 I've plugged in the numbers needed but the results don't quite look right Here is a basic vented enclosure ran in both calculators I'm seeing very similar results please elaborate on your findings. I just want to know if I can trust it. Rebuild coming soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.